- Super adherent toe rubber that you can use in toe and instep supports and that in turn protects against abrasion.
- Micro mesh tubular gusset, for better breathability, that adapts to the anatomy of the foot and protects and prevents direct contact of the instep elastic with the foot.
- Two-part sole increases capacity to adapt to the form of the rock.
- Glove-like fit.
- Precision fit and design holds the arch and heel of the foot snugly and securely.
- Its design and applied technology contribute to release pressure from the toes for a greater climbing shoe control.
Uppers - Microfibre
Closure System - Velcro (patented Draxtor system)
Tongue - Five-layer, highly breathable
Lining - TXT treated cotton
Insole - 2D multi-layer Stretchtex
Midsole - Double midsole GI 1.8 y TST 150
Sole - Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm.
Weight - 340 gr.
Sizes - 1-13 (UK) with half sizes